What do you make of the astral projection stories when you hear them? Are these fact or fiction? Are people really telling the truth? Is it true that people are able to leave their physical body and look at things from an outsider’s perspective? Is there a common thread that runs through all these stories?
It is important to remember that each individual is different and any out of body experience, which they have, will also be unique. No two individuals will have the same astral projection experience. Here are some interesting facts about astral projection stories.
1. OBE is a spontaneous reaction in most people, while there are millions of people all over the world who claim to induce the sensation using various techniques. It requires practice to achieve this wonderful sensation and most beginners fail in their initial attempts.
2. It is an experience where you are able to view your physical body from the outside. It helps you get a totally different perspective about yourself.
3. Many people claim that their body seems to float in thin air, while they are in the astral projection state. They feel weightless and seem to be traveling in space, exploring new horizons.
4. People seem to connect with their past during this sensation. It is as if they are visiting a part of their life, which they had left behind. Some people say that the experience helps them understand the meaning of some of their past actions.
5. When you are in an astral projection state, you would be able to do things, which are normally considered impossible. You would be able to touch any object or travel to any place, while you are experiencing the sensation. There is no limit to the kind of experiences you would have, while having OBE.
Although each astral projection story is unique, you will find that there is a common thread, which unites all of them together.
Author: Joey Sabrina
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Astral Travel Articles