When you practice exercises to tap into your Psychic abilities, it is rather like going for a workout at the gym, and exercising your body muscles. Developing psychic abilities is just the same: they become stronger the more you use them. Also as you become better at using your abilities the more you will believe in your psychic powers.
Everyone has psychic ability, but the thing is some people are more conscious of theirs, and some people don’t even recognise that they have these abilities. The power of the mind is a breath-taking gift that resides inside all of us, just waiting to be liberated. Practice the following exercises to help cultivate your psychic sensitiveness.
Progressive Exercises for Psychic Development
1. The first exercise is: try to examine your own emotions when in the company of a large group of people and then when in a small group of people. You will doubtless find that your impressions are very dissimilar: a large crowd will give you the feeling of being more scattered in mind than a smaller one. Eventually you will begin to sense the collective mind of the crowd. Crowds will often do things and execute actions which no individual in it would implement alone. If you can sense this collective mind of a certain crowd then your sensitiveness is developing quickly.
2. The second exercise is: just stand before a large mirror. See whether or not you can sense a magnetic feeling coming from your reflection in the mirror. A lot of sensitive people can do this, and the more sensitive you are the more you will sense this magnetic feeling.
3. The third exercise is: hold your right hand over a mirror; then the left hand. Try to sense whether one hand feels colder than the other, or if both are of identical temperature. The hand which is warmest is on the more positive side of the body (the side that gives out the most positive energy).
4. The fourth exercise is: close your eyes, and have someone make magnetic passes over your head and shoulders. Try to feel whether those passes are being made in an upward or downward direction. Downward passes are positive or sleeping passes; upward passes are negative or waking passes.
5. The fifth exercise is: try to have flowers in your bed room as often as possible because they have a good sway on your inner being – or vibes. Then consider the difference between how your vibes feel when the flowers are removed from your bed room, and when they are in the room. If you practise these exercises as often as possible you will definitely see an increase in your psychic abilities.
Dion Daly is a certified trainer in hypnosis, a master practitioner in NLP and TLT. He also has a degree in metaphysics.
To receive free e-courses e-books, audios, videos and a weekly news letter on self-improvement and spiritual development visit our free membership site.
Please click below now:
Article from articlesbase.com
Related Psychic Abilities Articles
This step-by-step guide teaches you everything you need to know to experience amazing *physical* psychic abilities like telekinesis, materialization, teleportation, extreme healing and many more. This is not theory. Learn from someone who actually did it!